Friday, September 25, 2009

As a Creative Director.., The Cabin Models...


It was my second time being a creative director of a fashion show at our university. This time it was more nerve wracking because it was a competition of different colleges and the theme was Transportation.., i mean come on.., can't think of anything but Airlines and Couture in one.. haha so i decided to do it.., my way... The College of Nursing as my team, and Candy as my partner to this project were eager to win this competition. And then, there i was.., choosing the runway models for this show..,not knowing who to choose.., i ask my best friends to help me by being some of the runway models.., Tet, Gail and Gretch was at first where shy buy afterward they decided to help me... haha... others were Kuya Aaron and his brother Mike and his friend Jose, also Ate Apol, Czarina, Kelly, Donna, Emma, Sarah and Elise was there to be sooo sooo fierce... haha... it's not easy to direct a fashion show, you have to make a plan so that all the elements would come precisely as it should be; from the collection to the music, to the execution of the models an also the time and props to be used.., and my hospital duty were made it more harder because, i have to travel as much as possible to make that show happen as it should ...

No comments:

Post a Comment